Hi friends, Looking for Orunodoi Beneficiary Status Check Online? Then you’re at the right place.
The Orunodoi scheme, also known as Arunodoi, was launched to support families where women are the main earners, help senior citizens, and assist widows. This initiative aims to offer financial aid that enables them to meet their basic needs and enhance their overall quality of life.
If you’ve already applied for this scheme and are eager to check your Orunodoi beneficiary status, you’re in the right place. In this guide, we will explain how to check your beneficiary status. We will also discuss the eligibility criteria and necessary documents for the Orunodoi scheme.
Let’s get started.
Orunodoi Beneficiary Status Check
The Government of Assam has launched the Orunodoi scheme, a remarkable initiative, on October 2, 2020. The scheme wants to give financial help to more than 2.4 million underprivileged households in the state. By designating women, who are often the backbone of their families, as beneficiaries, the Orunodoi scheme not only uplifts them but also recognizes their pivotal role in society.
Under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme, these beneficiaries are granted a monthly financial assistance of Rs. 1000, effective from October 2020. This unwavering support is designed to not only enhance their quality of life but also offer them a dependable stream of income.
How to Check Orunodoi Beneficiary Status?
To check your Orunodoi beneficiary status, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Start by visiting the official Orunodoi scheme portal by the Government of Assam.
Step 2: Scroll down the page until you find the ‘View Beneficiary Status‘ option at the bottom.
Step 3: On the next page, you’ll need to select your district and enter the last 7 digits of your beneficiary number. You can find your beneficiary number on the application you submitted during Orunodoi scheme registration.
Step 4: After entering your beneficiary number, click on the ‘Search‘ button. Your beneficiary status should appear on the screen.
Step 5: You can then choose to print your Orunodoi beneficiary status, which will provide details of any recent changes to your benefits and your past payments.
It’s also how you can check your Orunodoi 2.0 beneficiary list too.
Additionally, the concerned department also releases an Orunodoi district-wise list of beneficiaries on their portal. This list can be easily accessed according to your district. Click on your district’s name, and you’ll find the names of Arunodoi beneficiaries.
Orunodoi Scheme Eligibility
The Orunodoi Scheme is open to different eligible groups so that many people and families can benefit from its help. The eligible groups include:
- Families with widows, unmarried women, and women with disabilities and divorced females.
- Families with National Food Security Scheme cards are given priority to ensure that those who are in need receive assistance.
- The scheme also considers families without ration cards for free rice, showing its dedication to food security.
- Families that own two or three-wheelers through self-help groups can also avail the benefits.
On the other hand, the scheme establishes a few exclusions, with the aim of focusing resources on those in greater need. This assistance is not available to families whose members are employed in government jobs or under public sector units (PSUs).
Similarly, families with substantial assets, including 15 bighas of land, four-wheelers, refrigerators, income of over 2 lakhs, or tractors, are not eligible.
Orunodoi Scheme Required Documents
In order to avail the benefits of the Orunodoi beneficiary status, applicants are required to complete the registration process through an offline mode. Kindly have the following documents ready for registration:
- Aadhar card
- Domicile proof
- Bank details
- Passport size photograph
- Death certificate of deceased husband for widows.
- Disability certificate with over 40% disability
- BPL certificate and non-taxpayer undertaking
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The Assam Orunodoi Scheme not only offers money but also specifies how this money can be used to improve the lives of the beneficiaries. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the benefits:
- Each family receives Rs. 400 per month specifically allocated for the purchase of medicines, guaranteeing that beneficiaries have the necessary resources to meet their health requirements. This provision recognizes the crucial role of healthcare in nurturing overall well-being.
- Each family is allocated Rs. 200 per month to receive a 50% subsidy on the 4 kgs of pulses they consume. This helps to meet their dietary needs and promote balanced nutrition.
- To ease the financial strain of purchasing a fundamental item like 4 kgs of sugar, an extra Rs. 80 per month is allocated per family. This addition serves as a subsidy, covering 50% of the monthly cost.
- Moreover, an additional Rs 150 is allocated per family per month to assist in acquiring essential fruits and vegetables that go beyond what the families cultivate in their own small-scale farms. This showcases a dedication to promoting a balanced and diverse diet.
Each family receives a total of Rs. 830 per month through various types of support. The Orunodoi Scheme is important for people who depend on it because it helps with immediate financial needs and promotes good health and nutrition. The amount of benefits provided by the scheme may increase in the future, according to new government regulations.
Here are some common questions regarding Orunodoi beneficiary status, you can check them out here:
How can I check my Orunodoi beneficiary list in Assam?
To check your Orunodoi beneficiary list, go to the official Aunodoi 2.0 portal. On the homepage, scroll down and select the “View Beneficiary Status” option. On the Beneficiary Summary page, enter the 7-digit Beneficiary number and click “Search.”
What is the amount of Orunodoi in Assam?
Currently, it is said that an amount of Rs 1,250 is being credited to the accounts of every beneficiary. Rs 400 for health expenses, Rs 200 for dal, other benefits subject to change based on government orders.
What is Orunodoi 2.0 from Assam?
Under Chief Minister Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma, Arunodoi scheme increased assistance to Rs 1,250 for disadvantaged women. 17,410 beneficiaries in the district. Improving lives of women, senior citizens, and widows with family care responsibilities.
The Orunodoi scheme is a good initiative by the Government of Assam. It aims to improve the lives of women, senior citizens, and widows who are often the main caregivers for their families. The scheme provides financial support to vulnerable groups, helping them meet basic needs and improve their quality of life.
By checking your Orunodoi beneficiary status online and understanding the eligibility criteria and required documents, you can ensure that you or your loved ones receive the benefits they deserve.
The Orunodoi scheme brings hope to those in need during challenging times. It shows the government’s commitment to social welfare and inclusivity. This initiative empowers women and supports vulnerable populations, creating a fairer and more inclusive society.
If you have any more question regarding how you can check your Orunodoi beneficiary status, feel free to ask in the comment section below and we’ll try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.