Hi friends, are you looking for more information on MP Berojagari Bhatta yojana by Madhya Pradesh Government, and want to get benefitted from it, then you’re at the right place.
Recently, MP Govt. launched this sceheme to help young people who have been unable to find employment by providing them some financial support. The MP Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023 aims to help unemployed individuals and improve their economic condition.
So, in this article, you will find all the vital information about the MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023, including eligibility criteria, requirements, and how you can benefit from it.
What is MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
It’s basically an initiative by the Government of MP that provides Rs 1500 monthly to eligible unemployed youth.
However, the Congress government has announced that they will fix the amount given by the government for this scheme at Rs 1500 to Rs 3500. They will receive this financial assistance on a monthly basis until they find employment.
The government has faith that unemployed individuals can utilize this financial aid to secure employment and sustain their households. However, the government has established certain eligibility criteria for individuals to be able to take advantage of the benefits offered by the Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
Eligibility & Requirements
Eligibility to get the benefits of this government scheme:
- Applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant age: 21–35 years.
- Minimum 12th pass required to apply.
- Family’s annual income should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Only unemployed applicants can apply.
To complete the registration process for MP Berojari Bhatta, you will also need to provide a few important documents. Here is a comprehensive list of what is required:
- Aadhar card
- Family income certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- 12th mark sheet
- PAN Card
- Employment Office Registration Certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
- Mobile number & bank passbook details
Submitting these documents is crucial for the smooth and uninterrupted registration process of your MP Berojari Bhatta.
How to apply for MP Berojgari Bhatta
If you are interested to apply for Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana and get the benefits then you have to follow the steps that are given here to complete the registration.
Step 1: You need to visit the official website of the MP Employment Portal (mprojgar.gov.in)
Now the home page will open in front of you.
Step 2:Click on the registration option under applicants on the home page.
Step 3: A new page with a form will appear. Fill in the important information like name, address, and mobile number.
Step 4: Once you have reached this point, you will be prompted to enter your user ID and password, as well as complete the captcha code. After successfully filling in the captcha code, simply click on the submit button to proceed.
Step 5: You are now registered under the MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme. You can log in using your username and password.
यह वीडियो देखें जिसमें बताया गया है कि आप मध्य प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन फॉर्म कैसे भर सकते हैं (हिंदी में):
Benefits of MP Berojgari Bhatta
- The youth has been offered a financial offer of Rs 1500 under this Scheme.
- You can register for the MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme easily using the official government portal.
- The scheme will benefit all students in higher education.
- Government may increase financial assistance from Rs 1500 to Rs 3500.
- People who are currently unemployed will benefit from this financial assistance by using it to secure employment and manage their household expenses.
- MP Goverments will provide various job opportunities and programs under this initiative to offer support and guidance to the young people of Madhya Pradesh in their job search.
- The scheme aims to offer support to 1500 young individuals with disabilities, granting them assistance for a time frame of 2 years.
- Financial assistance of 1000 children will be provided to the people who study less.
Undoubtedly, this initiative by the state government is undeniably beneficial for the youths. The MP Berojgari Bhatta yojana aims to provide financial assistance to students and young individuals facing challenges in securing stable employment.
It is designed to support them financially and empower them to explore new career opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
एमपी में बेरोजगारी भत्ता कितना मिलता है?
सरकार द्वारा चलाई जाने वाली एमपी बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना के तहत सभी शिक्षित बेरोजगार लोगों को 1500 रुपए की आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान की जाएगी।
How to apply for MP Berojgari Bhatta?
To avail the benefits of the MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, you must register through the official web portal of the MP Government, mprojgar.gov.in.