MHC Recruitment 2024: The Madras High Court is inviting job applications from candidates in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. There are multiple vacancies available for various positions such as Typist, Driver, Clerk, Assistant, and more. A total of 46 vacancies are up for grabs. Make sure to carefully review the deadline, age restrictions, qualification requirements, and the link to the application form for the Madras High Court for the year 2024. Discover the eligibility criteria, application process, and last date details for the MHC Recruitment 2024 right here.
MHC Recruitment 2024 Notification
The Madras High Court department is set to announce a range of job opportunities, and the official website mhc.tn.gov.in will feature the notification form, application details, and contact address for MHC Recruitment 2024. Various positions including Typist, Driver, Clerk, and Assistant are open, totaling 46 vacancies. It’s crucial for applicants to review the notification form before applying for the Madras High Court Department Recruitment 2024.
Check official MHC Recruitment 2024 Notification PDF here.
All essential information will be outlined in the notification, and candidates are strongly advised to thoroughly examine it. The application process begins on January 15, 2024, and ends on February 13, 2024.
|Madras High Court
|Typist, Driver & Various
|Online Application Start
|15 January, 2024
|Last Date to Apply
|13 February, 2024
MHC Vacancy 2024
The Tamil Nadu government has just released 46 available positions for MHC Recruitment 2024 including Typists, Clerks, Drivers and other positions in 2024. For comprehensive information on these job openings, please see the details below.
|Name of the Post
|No of Vacancy
MHC Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
Madras High Court offers various career opportunities with specific educational requirements for MHC Recruitment 2024. Interested individuals should check the Madras High Court notification for detailed information.
Educational Qualification: Educational requirements differ depending on the job’s field of specialization, and candidates need to possess the appropriate qualifications from a reputable board or university. The residents of Tamil Nadu can discover opportunities that align with their qualifications and expertise.
|Name of the Post
|To qualify, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university, following the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 educational pattern. In addition, they should have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting with a higher grade in both Tamil and English. Also, completion of the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation from the Directorate of Technical Education is mandatory.
|A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India in any field, such as Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline, following either the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 educational pattern.
|Applicants must have finished X standard and hold a valid L.M.V Driving License.
Age Eligibility: To qualify, candidates must be a minimum of eighteen years old, and the maximum age limit is determined by the particular position.
|SC / SC(A) / ST/ MBC&DC / BC / BCM
|18 – 37yrs
|18 – 32yrs
|18 – 47yrs
Age relaxation is applicable according to conventions. Stay vigilant for recently posted positions by the organization to seize the latest career opportunities.
Apply Online For MHC Recruitment 2024
Here is step-by-step guide on how to apply for MHC Recruitment 2024:
- Go to www.mhc.tn.gov.in, the official website of Madras High Court.
- Go to the website and find the section called “Recruitment,” “Careers,” or “Job Opportunities.” Look for the advertisement of the job positions you want and click on it.
- Prior to applying, it is essential to thoroughly review the official notification issued by the Madras High Court, as it delineates the eligibility requirements for the positions.
- Make sure you qualify for the job by meeting the criteria stated in the notification. Fill out the application form accurately and provide all the necessary information. You can either complete the form online or download it if necessary.
- Review the details you entered in the form before submitting it. Use the specified process to submit the application online. If mailing is an option, follow the given instructions.
- Submit the application before the deadline mentioned in the official notification.
By following these steps, you’ll be applying for Madras High Court Jobs in an organized and systematic manner.
Selection Process For MHC Recruitment 2024
To choose candidates, MHC Recruitment 2024 uses a two-step process:
- Written Exam: Candidates take a written test to evaluate their knowledge and skills in relevant subjects. The test includes multiple-choice questions and is done in an objective format. Shortlisted candidates move on to the next step after the test.
- Skill Test & Interview: After successfully passing the written exam, candidates will be required to undergo a skill test and a viva-voce, which is an oral interview.
FAQs on MHC Recruitment 2024
What is the last date to apply for MHC Recruitment 2024?
The deadline to apply for MHC Recruitment 2024 is February 13, 2024. There are 46 vacancies available for positions such as Typist, Driver, Clerk, and Assistant. The application process starts on January 15, 2024.
What is the qualification to apply for MHC Recruitment 2024?
To apply for MHC Recruitment 2024, the qualifications may vary depending on the positions available. However, in general, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university and be between the ages of 18 and 37.
The MHC Recruitment 2024 offers job opportunities for positions such as Typist, Driver, and more. Candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and age requirements in the official notification. The application process is organized with a step-by-step approach. The selection process includes a written exam, skill test, and interview. The deadline for application is February 13, 2024. Interested individuals should apply promptly to secure a position with the Madras High Court.