Haryana Police Recruitment 2024: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a recruitment notification for the position of constables in Haryana Police. The notification states a total of 6000 vacancies, with 5000 positions for male candidates and 1000 for female candidates. These positions are open to applicants aged 18 to 25 years. If you are interested and meet the requirements, you can apply conveniently online starting from February 20th, 2024. The application deadline is March 21st, 2024. It is important to note that there is no application fee for any of these positions.
This article offers a thorough examination of the Haryana Police Recruitment 2024, including detailed information on eligibility requirements, application procedures, selection processes, and additional insights.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2024 Notification
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently announced an exciting opportunity for aspiring candidates to join the Haryana Police as constables. This opportunity comes in the form of a recruitment notification for 6000 constable posts, which was officially released on February 12, 2024, on the HSSC’s official website for Haryana Police Recruitment 2024. The application process for these positions will commence online from February 20th. The application deadline is March 21st, 2024. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) at hssc.gov.in.
Check the official Haryana Police Recruitment 2024 Notification PDF here.
Before applying for the Haryana Police constable posts, candidates must diligently verify if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment notification. The application process necessitates candidates to complete the online application form, provide the essential documents, and remit the application fee in accordance with the guidelines presented on the website.
Here’s an overview of the recruitment details:
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission
|Online application start date
|20 February 2024
|Last date to apply
|21 March 2024
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a notification about the recruitment of 6000 constables (General Duty) for Haryana Police Recruitment 2024. Among these, 5000 positions are earmarked for male candidates and 1000 for female candidates. The candidates are required to apply online on or before the last date, which is 21 March 2024. Interested applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification and submit their applications within the given time frame. The vacancies are distributed across different categories as follows:
|Number of Vacancies
Haryana Police Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
Here are the detailed eligibility criteria for Haryana Police Recruitment 2024:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants vying for the role of Constable (Male/Female) GD must have successfully completed the 10+2 Intermediate Examination from a recognized Indian board. Additionally, fluency in Hindi/Sanskrit as a Matric subject is an essential prerequisite.
- Age Limit: Applicants must fall within the age group of 18 to 25 years. Relaxations in the upper age limit are available as per government regulations for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Apply Online For Haryana Police Recruitment 2024
The application process for Haryana Police Recruitment 2024 is as follows:
- Visit the official website: Candidates need to visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) at hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2024” link on the homepage.
- Please, click on the “Apply Now” button, carefully review the instructions, and proceed by clicking on the “New Registration” button.
- Please provide all necessary details including your name, date of birth, educational background, and contact information. Additionally, please upload scanned copies of important documents such as your photograph, signature, caste certificate, and educational qualification certificates.
- Proceed with the payment of the application fee, if it is required.
- Check your application form thoroughly and then click the “Submit” button.
Selection Process For Haryana Police Recruitment 2024
The Haryana Police Recruitment 2024 recruitment process for these roles consists of several evaluation stages, known as the Common Eligibility Test, which encompasses written exams, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST), and more. Physical tests will be held first, followed by objective type written exams conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
Applicants will undergo a comprehensive evaluation based on criteria including physical fitness, endurance, and academic expertise. Only those who qualify the initial assessment will advance to subsequent stages of the selection process. Those who succeed will then be summoned for additional rounds, involving interviews and document verification, to ascertain their overall eligibility for the Haryana Police Recruitment.
FAQs on HSSC Recruitment 2024
What is the last date to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2024?
The last date to apply for the Haryana Police Recruitment 2024 is March 21st, 2024. You can start applying for these positions online from February 20th. Don’t forget to complete the application process before the deadline to be considered for the recruitment.
What is the qualification for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2024?
Eligibility criteria for the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2024 state that candidates applying for the position of Constable (Male/Female) GD should have passed the 10+2 Intermediate Examination from a recognized Indian board. Additionally, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
In conclusion, the Haryana Police Recruitment 2024 presents a significant opportunity for eligible candidates to join the police force. With a detailed understanding of the eligibility criteria, application process, and selection procedure outlined in this article, interested individuals can proceed with confidence in pursuing a career in law enforcement in the state of Haryana.