Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023: The Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) is preparing to unveil the highly anticipated Gujarat Police 2023 Recruitment notification, with the goal of appointing dedicated individuals to various positions such as Constable, Sub Inspector, Jail Warder, Driver, and many others. Gujarat Police Bharti 2023 is expected to offer over 10,000 job opportunities. The campaign is designed to enhance the police force and will begin accepting applications shortly. It is a promising chance for individuals seeking a government job.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023 Notification
The upcoming recruitment for the Gujarat Police Department presents a promising opportunity for individuals aspiring to work in the force. Candidates with a minimum educational qualification of 12th class or a degree are eligible to apply for various positions. The selection process consists of multiple rounds, including a written exam, physical measurements test (PMT), physical efficiency test (PET), medical examination, and interview/document verification.
To apply for the Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023, interested candidates should visit the official websites: https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
Check official Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023 website for latest job vacancies details.
The Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) is making preparations to conduct the Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023 examination for the positions of Constable and Sub Inspector (Male and Female). This announcement of police vacancies brings forth a remarkable chance for those who aspire to pursue a successful career within the esteemed Gujarat Police Department.
|Gujarat Police Department
|Constable, SI, Driver, etc.
|Notification Released Date
|January 2023 (expected)
|Online Application Date
|Yet to be announced
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Candidates planning to apply for the Gujarat Police Bharti 2023 should thoroughly examine the eligibility criteria. Meeting the following conditions is essential in order to qualify for the respective positions:
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 33 to apply for the position of Constable.
- The age range to apply for the position of Sub Inspector is between 20 and 33 years.
- Age relaxation: OBC candidates are granted a 3-year relaxation, whereas SC, ST, and Gujarat Home Guards receive a generous 5-year relaxation period.
- Constable candidates are required to have successfully completed their 10+2 education or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- To become a Sub Inspector, you must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
Apply Online for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023
Online applications for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023 will be soon available on the official website. It is highly recommended for aspiring candidates to submit their applications well ahead of time in order to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Go to the Gujarat Government’s official website and click on the recruitment option in the Gujarat Police Department.
- Ensure that you fill in all the required fields of the registration form, including your name, date of birth, address, and other necessary details.
- Once you have completed the registration process, log in using the ID and password provided to you. Ensure that you accurately fill in the application form.
- To complete your process, simply click on the “Final Submit” button. After that, proceed to the verification step and make your online payment using either net banking or a debit card.
- Save the submitted form for future reference.
Application Fee and Payment:
- Constable: General/OBC candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 600, while SC/ST candidates are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs. 100.
- Sub-Inspector: Candidates belonging to the General/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 400, whereas candidates from the SC/ST/Women category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 200.
- Mode of payment: You have the option to make the payment using E-Challan or through net banking, as well as credit or debit cards from any bank.
Selection Process for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023
The exam pattern for the Gujarat Police Bharti 2023 includes three main stages:
1. Gujarat Police Preliminary Examination: This initial stage serves as a screening process, testing candidates on their knowledge and aptitude.
2. Gujarat Police Mains Examination: Successful candidates from the preliminary exam proceed to the mains examination, which further enhances their knowledge of relevant subjects.
3. Gujarat Police Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who successfully clear the mains examination are required to pass the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which evaluates their physical fitness through a series of rigorous physical tasks.
FAQs on Gujarat Police Bharti 2023
What is the age limit for police exam 2023 in Gujarat?
To apply for the position of Constable in Gujarat for the 2023 police exam, candidates must be at least 18 years old and not exceed the age of 33.
What is the qualification for constable in Gujarat?
Candidates must fulfill certain eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Gujarat Police Constable recruitment 2023. It is required that candidates are between the ages of 18 and 34 and have successfully completed the 12th Pass from a recognized board or its equivalent.
What is the salary of Gujarat Police?
The salary of Gujarat Police employees depends on their position and years of service. On average, a Sub Inspector earns a monthly salary of approximately Rs. 35,000 to 55,000, which includes additional benefits like DA, HRA, etc.
In conclusion, the Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023 presents a substantial opportunity for individuals seeking a career in law enforcement. The rigorous selection process ensures that only the most qualified candidates join the force, contributing to the safety and security of the state. Candidates who aspire to join the Gujarat Police should be highly motivated to perform well. They should meticulously prepare, ensuring they meet all the eligibility requirements and excel in every stage of the examination. By doing so, they will not only secure a fulfilling career but also have the opportunity to serve the community and uphold the noble values of justice and integrity.