Hello friends, Are you waiting for updates on CTET December Notification? So, the answer is that it is expected to be released this month, with the application process starting soon & the candidates eagerly await the upcoming updates.
In this article, we will cover important information about the CTET December notification, including the expected exam date and the eligibility requirements to participate in the examination.
CTET December Notification 2023
It is highly probable that the official notification for the CTET December exam will be released in October, now that we have entered the month with a few days already behind us.
Candidates should complete their applications well ahead of the deadline to ensure smooth processing. After the application window is closed, no additional submissions will be accepted.
CTET December 2023 Application Form & Fees:
Candidates will need to pay an application fee when registering for the December 2023 CTET exam. The fee structure is subject to variation depending on whether candidates choose the Single Paper or the Double Paper option. Here is the detailed breakdown of fees for each category:
- General, OBC, and EWS Categories:
- Rs. 1000 for Single Paper application.
- For both papers, the fee is Rs. 1200.
- SC, ST, and PWD Categories:
- For a Single Paper application, the fee is INR 500.
- For both papers, the fee is INR 600.
Before proceeding with their applications, candidates should ensure to double-check the official notification for the exact fee details.
CTET December Notification – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) have been recently revised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), with a specific focus on candidates enrolled in a Teacher Training Course (TTC).
Candidates who are currently pursuing Teacher Training courses now meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the CTET examination.
Candidates must review the eligibility criteria to be well-prepared for the CTET 2023 examination. There are two levels of eligibility criteria – Primary and Upper Primary. Here are the specific details:
For Primary Level (Classes I to V):
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 education with at least 50% marks. To become a primary-stage teacher, it is necessary to have this qualification.
For Upper Primary Level (Classes VI to VIII):
- To become a secondary teacher, applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks. Also, candidates who hold a 10+2 qualification and have achieved a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are also considered eligible.
Candidates must carefully evaluate their qualifications and confirm that they meet the required criteria before applying for the CTET December Notification.
How to Apply for CTET December 2023
CTET December 2023 application process is simple. Follow these steps to submit your application.
- Visit the Official Website: Visit the official website of CTET. You will find all the necessary information and application links there.
- Register: Click the registration link and accurately fill in all the necessary information. Make sure to provide your correct contact details, as they will be important for future communication.
- Log In: Use the credentials given to you during registration to log in to your account.
- Fill Out the Application Form: Please fill out the application form for the upcoming CTET December examination and make sure to include all the necessary information.
- Pay the Application Fee: Pay the application fee according to your category and the number of papers you are applying for. Follow the guidelines and choose the correct payment method.
- Review and Submit: Review all the information in your application to make sure it is accurate. When you’re happy with it, submit the application.
After following these steps, you will have successfully submitted your application for the CTET December 2023 exam.
Also read: Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023
CTET December Notification – Exam Pattern
The CTET December 2023 examination will be held in an offline format.
Candidates must answer the paper using a pen and paper instead of a computer-based test. The allocated time for each paper will be two and a half hours.
The CTET exam comprises multiple-choice questions (MCQs) delivered in both Hindi and English languages. This will allow the candidates to choose the language in which they are more comfortable answering the questions.
The CTET exam consists of 150 questions and there is no negative marking. Here is a summary of the exam pattern:
- Paper I: This paper is for people who want to become teachers for Classes I to V. It includes topics like Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I and II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
- Paper II: This paper is for candidates who want to become teachers for Classes VI to VIII. It covers subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I and II, Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teachers), Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teachers).
Candidates must understand the CTET 2023 exam pattern to prepare effectively. This examination becomes more approachable due to no negative marking, especially if the candidates are well-prepared.
Candidates must start preparing early and use their time wisely.
Candidates must carefully monitor the official website for updates and clarifications, as the official notification will be released soon.
Stay informed about the latest CTET December notification on our website and prepare yourself for this crucial examination that has the power to mold your teaching career.